Call for the Workshop of Industry Applications
The Workshop of Industry Applications (WIA) invites submissions focusing on graphics, patterns, and images for solving industrial problems. We welcome innovative applications utilizing state-of-the-art methods and techniques in interactive graphics, image processing, computer vision, visualization, virtual reality, and other imaging modalities. Accepted papers will be published in the WIA proceedings (electronic format) and presented orally or as demos. Additionally, we encourage authors whose papers are rejected from the main track to resubmit if their work is relevant to industrial applications.
Instruction to authors
The paper should be 6 to 8 pages long, including all figures and references. All papers will be double-blind reviewed by two experts.
All deadlines are 23:59 PDT. Warning: incomplete or late submissions will not be considered.
All submissions must be in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and must comply with the SIBGRAPI formatting guidelines defined in the Main Track with the following adjustments:
- The paper must be submitted in English.
- Submission system for WIA is at CMT: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/WIA2023/Submission/Index
- The acceptance of a work implies that at least one of its authors will register for the conference and will present it.
At least one author per paper should be registered at the main conference in order for the paper to be presented and published.
- Emilio Vital Brazil (IBM Research)
- Luciano Maciel Ribeiro (FURG, Brazil)