Call for Computers & Graphics Special Section
The SIBGRAPI 2023 C&G Journal Track is open for paper submission to a special section of the Elsevier Computers & Graphics Journal. We invite technical papers describing original results of research and applications of interactive computer graphics, visualization and novel input modalities, including virtual environments, in accordance with the journal’s scope. All papers accepted in this track are scheduled and must be presented at the conference (oral presentation). Please review our no-show and no-registration policy. Rejected papers may be resubmitted to the SIBGRAPI 2023 Main Track.
Manuscripts submitted to this track must follow the instructions presented on the Computers & Graphics Journal Guide for Authors. Go to the C&G Journal page through this link and click on "Submit Your Paper" on the menu on the left. If you do not have an account in the Elsevier system you will need to create one.
When submitting papers to this track, please select "VSI: SIBGRAPI 2023" as the article type in the Elsevier system.
Please read ALL of the information in the Guide for Authors very carefully. In particular, here is some important info:
- Each submission should be accompanied by an ANONYMOUS cover letter providing a concise summary of the main contributions reported in your paper. It should also include the full reference and status (submitted, accepted, published) of the closest prior art, including your own. It should clarify how the material reported differs from that prior art—this information should also be found in the manuscript itself;
- Please use the LaTeX template available at this link together with the "elsarticle" class;
- Ensure your manuscript is set as single line spacing, double-column, and that line numbers are included ("twocolumn,final" parameters for the "elsarticle" LaTeX class);
- Anonymize your submissions following the Anonymization policy described in the Guide for Authors—in particular removing Author Names from the PDF text and metadata;
- Initial paper submission (first deadline) must be only a PDF of your manuscript;
- Please review and approve your submission after your files have been uploaded. Note that you should consider your submission as incomplete until you receive an email confirming receipt of your manuscript.
- If a revised version of your paper is requested, then source files (eg, ".tex" files and others) must be uploaded;
- Submitted manuscripts must be written in English. They are to be double-blindly reviewed by at least three experts in the topic of the work;
- There is no page limit. However, we would discourage people from writing pieces longer than 12 pages;
All accepted papers in this track are scheduled for presentation at the event and must be presented at the conference. Please review our no-show and no-registration policy. More information about paper presentations will be sent to the authors of accepted papers.
Guest Editors for this Special Section
- Esteban Clua (UFF, Brazil)
- Fernando Paulovich (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherland)
Editor-in-Chief of Computers & Graphics
Joaquim Jorge (University of Lisbon, Portugal)