Call for Thematic Workshops
The Thematic Workshops will be held as special sessions of the SIBGRAPI 2023. The purpose of these workshops is to provide an informal setting for participants to discuss their innovative work on important technical directions and to establish new collaborations. Workshops should last from 3 to 6 hours and will be scheduled for November 6th to 9th.
Please submit a two to a three-page proposal with the following content:
- Area of interest.
- A brief description of the workshop's technical issues.
- Organizing committee bios and contact information.
- Proposed format and agenda.
- A list of audiovisual or technical requirements.
Workshop proposals should be submitted as a PDF file to the e-mail: email@example.com
The chairs will evaluate the viability of the proposals and their adherence to SIBGRAPI.
- David Menotti (UFPR - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Leandro A. F. Fernandes (UFF – email@example.com)