- Date: 2022-10-18
Call for Contributions - Workshop of Works in Progress (WiP)
The Workshop of Works in Progress (WiP) is a forum for discussing ongoing innovative research projects under development, development from lab to industry applications, and general technical information in all areas of Computer Graphics, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision, and Information Visualization. Graduate students are encouraged to submit their research projects. The accepted papers will be presented in a virtual poster session.
The submissions will be evaluated by the WiP program committee considering the following criteria: compliance to the proposed themes, technical quality, contribution to the research or industrial area, and clarity.
Instruction to The Authors
Papers must have a maximum of 4 pages, including all figures and references. All submissions must be in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and must comply with the SIBGRAPI formatting guidelines (see Main Track). In particular:
- Names of the authors must be omitted during the review process, according to the anonymity requirement for the article reviewing process.
- Papers can be submitted in English, Portuguese or Spanish. Texts in Portuguese or Spanish must also include an abstract in English before the abstract in Portuguese/Spanish.
- The acceptance of a work implies that at least one of its authors will register for the conference and will present it.
Instructions for Paper Submission
Paper submissions must be done through the WiP CMT system at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SIBGRAPIWIP2021/. Please create an account, log in (using your user name and password), then:
- Select your profile on the top menu;
- Click on “All Conferences” Tab and write the name of your Workshop (eg. SIBGRAPI 2021 Conference on Graphics, Patterns and Images - WiP, or just SIBGRAPI) and locate your Workshop;
- The Author Console will Show up;
- Click on the button “Create a new submission” to continue;
Observation: The CMT system will assign a paper ID. Please insert it in your paper by editing the LaTeX command
Accepted works must be presented in the WiP virtual poster session. Presentation guidelines will be sent to the authors of accepted papers.
No-Show and No-Registration Policy
Plase see our "No-Show and No-Registration Policy" at our registration page by clicking this link.
Asla Medeiros e Sá, Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV)
Thiago Lopes Trugillo da Silveira, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)